1. Name of the Organizing Department: VSBS
2. Type of Activity/Event: (Conference / Workshop/ FDP/ etc.): Job Fair
3. Title of Activity/Event: Placement and Internship Fair 2020
4. Date & Time: 22nd February, 2020 from 9:30 a.m.
5. Venue: VIPS campus
6. Notice of the announcement of Activity / Event: October 2019 (Flyer attached)
7. Name & brief profile of the Guest(s) / Speaker(s): The list of companies attached
8. Faculty Coordinator(s): Ms. Parul Manchanda, Dr. Nupur Arora
9. Student Co-ordinator(s): Core placement team of VSBS
10. List of Faculty Attendees / Participants: Students of VIPS (All courses) and from other colleges
11. List of Student Attendees / Participants: A total of 781 students attended the fair
12. Feedback received from the participants of the event: NA
13. Sample copies of the certificates distributed (few for records): NA
14. Report of the event with Photographs (attached below as well as jpg folder attached with the mail)
15. Video of the event (if, applicable):
Placement and Internship Fair 2020
Employment is the main focus of any professional institute because just to give the best education or training to the students is not enough. VIPS believes that the responsibility of the institution is beyond giving the education to students to qualify they’re academic with flying colors. For this, we take additional responsibility to support them in making the right start of their career. In our desire to help students in this aspect we have organized “Placement and Internship Fair 2020”. It is an excellent way to learn about jobs in different fields of study or interest, meet employers, and expand the professional network. It’s an annual event hosted to provide a platform for students to explore their skills in the professional field.
Flow of the event:
The Placement Cell of Vivekananda School of Business Studies, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies organized a Placement and Internship Fair 2020 for all students of the host college as well many other colleges of Delhi and NCR on 22nd February 2020 from 9:30 a.m. onwards.
The detailed profiles along with the stipend offered were circulated prior to the fair, to the students of VIPS as well as other colleges in Delhi NCR for prior registrations. The same was also displayed on various notice boards on the day of the event for on the spot registrations. A total of 781 students attended the fair.
The Chief Guest for the event was Mr. Sunil Goel (MD, Global Hunt Ltd & the Guest of Honor was Mr. Kamal Singh (ED, UNGCNI). There were seventeen companies on-board offering various placement and internship opportunities to all aspirants. HRs of all companies were invited and presented mementos as a token of Gratitude.
Each company was assigned different rooms to conduct their respective processes. The selection process of the companies included different rounds like Personal Interviews, GDs & Group interviews. They offered various profiles like HR, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Digital Marketing, Content Writing, etc. More than seven hundred & fifty students from all over Delhi/NCR participated in the Fair. The convener of the fair was Ms. Parul Manchanda and the Co-convener of the fair was Dr. Nupur Arora. There were thirteen Faculty Coordinators of the Placement Cell from the VSBS Department who made this Fair a grand success along with the help of the Core Coordinators of the Placement Cell and various other Student Coordinators from first, second and third year. A total of 525 offer letters were extended once the results of the fair were revealed by different companies.
|Company Name||Profile Name|
|Aim India||Business Development|
|EatMyNews||Marketing, content writing, social media marketing, HR & talent management, skill development, global/community expansion, YouTube content creation, online reputation management|
|Solve||Marketing, Operations (non-Technical), Content writing,
Graphic designing, Video editing, Web developer,
Tele-caller, Government Relations and CSR
|Axis Consultants||HR, Marketing|
|OCD||Social Media Marketing
-Graphic Designing -Video Editor -Sales
-Social Media Marekting
-Brand Development-Content Creation
-Photography -Product Designing
|Adsversify||Content Writing , Digital Marketing|
|MedTourEasy||Brand Analyst, Finance, Management Trainee,Graphic Design, Creative Writing, Research, Business Development, Operations Intern, Journalism, International Business, Project Management|
|Big Ben The Language School||Content Writing, Sales , Business Development, Editing Videography, Digital Marketing|
|LetsBookMyPG||Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Digital Marketing , Campus Ambassador|
|Kindbeings||Multiple job roles (NGO)|