ROOT, Corporate Consultancy Cell is managed by Vivekananda School of Business Studies, department of VIPS. As Swamiji exemplifiesthat “Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true”, the premises of this committee is to remain grounded to values of Swami Vivekananda.
ROOT is the first of its kind platform offered by VIPS, that discovers and resolves micro, operational and strategic level problems of a business with metrics that help in better decision making.
Theteam consists of scholarly researchers, professors and industry experts with immense knowledge and expertise in providing worthy data insights to drive growth.
To be a valued support to our stakeholders (students, parents, alumni and placement firms)by providing data insights and best-in class solutions to resolve their varied set of business problems and help them foster growth.
How the ROOT.VSBS team works:
- Framing an accurate problem statement by seeking description of the context and the scope of the problem, agreed upon by the decision makers.
- Differentiating symptoms from the problem statement and Identifying steps for diagnosis and systematic analysis
- Understanding the root cause of the problemand provide explanation for the symptoms to provide simplest and realistic solution
- Analysis of all possible alternative solutions to identify the most simple and realistic and feasible solution
- Identify concrete plan of action outlined by strategic objectives with feedback mechanism for both short term, medium and long term feasible and sustainable solutions.